- Please be assured that we take your concerns about privacy seriously, and we intend to take every reasonable effort to protect it.
- On some pages, you may order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The information collected for these sections is strictly confidential and only shared with shippers and payment processors as needed. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Your Name*
- Billing and Shipping Address(es)*
- Email address*
- Phone number*
- Possibly Credit Card number or other payment information.
- Your IP address may also be logged. IP addresses are used solely for the purposes of fraud prevention or to prevent other crimes and/or to prosecute perpetrators of fraud or other abuses.
- Total Engine uses the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Total Engine uses the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- Total Engine uses return email addresses to answer the emails Total Enginereceives. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Total Enginemay use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the Total Engine web site and to share with advertisers. For example, Total Enginemay tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our web site, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but Total Enginewould not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- Finally, Total Engine never uses or shares the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, Total engine has put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Total Enginecollects online.
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that Total Enginecollects online and maintains by logging in and clicking on ‘My Account’ in the menu. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- This web site takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via our web site, their information is protected.
- Whenever you are prompted to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This uses up to 256 bit encryption (depending on your browser), the highest currently commercially available.
- While on a secure page, such as our credit card page, the padlock icon becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, during normal browsing.
- You can also verify our web site security certificate via the ‘Comodo Secure’ icon on the lower right of any page.
- Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy and security policies, please contact us.
Shop By Category